IS 456-2000 Code – Plain and Reinforced Concrete Code PDF
IS 456-2000 Code Plain and Reinforced Concrete pdf download – Code of Practice is an Indian Standard code of practice for general structural use of plain and reinforced concrete.
Both Limit state design, as well as the working stress design approach, is used in this code. However, the limit state design approach is used at the majority of places in this code. In general, this code is designed to be used in India. Besides, it gives extensive information on the various aspects of plain and reinforced concrete.
This code contains five sections and eight Annexures:
- 1st Section: General
- 2nd Section: Materials, Workmanship, Inspection, and Testing
- 3rd Section: General Design Considerations
- 4th Section: Special Design Requirements for Structural Members and Systems
- 5th Section: Structural Design (Limit State Method)
1. IS 269-1989 Ordinary Portland Cement, 33 Grade PDF- Code of Practice
2. IS 383-1970 for Coarse and fine aggregates PDF- Code of Practice
DOWNLOAD IS 456 (2000) PDF BOOK
You can download IS 456 (2000) for free by clicking the download button provided below:
I hope you got complete information about the IS 456 (2000) code in this article.If you found this article helpful, feel free to share it with your friends. Leave a comment if I missed anything.Happy Learning!!